SME Advisory Service Center managed by Business Support Services Wing is a center for advice, information and support for SMEs and those who aspire to become entrepreneurs. This center provides information and support regarding technology, capacity building, marketing, business startup, access to finance and other key aspects of business development of SMEs.
Services Available at SME Advisory Service Center
1. Provide information on potential SME sectors.
2. Information on different nature of Training Programs like entrepreneurship development, cluster based skill development, Technology development, productivity improvement, marketing, management etc.
3. Guideline to prepare business plan/Project Profile.
4. Various marketing concepts on SMEs.
5. Information regarding SME access to finance.
6. Information support on technology development
7. Necessary information on regulatory process to do business:
- Trade License
- Registration of Company
- Collection of TIN
- VAT registration
- Connection of gas, electricity, water & sewerage
- Permission of the Environment Directorate
- Fire License
- Boiler registration
- Quality Certification Mark from BSTI
- Patent, Design and Trademarks registration
- Export Registration Certificate (ERC) and Import Registration Certification (IRC) and so on.